For safety, we are unable to carry the following people:
- The minimum age for a child to fly is 4 years of age;
- There is no upper age limit;
- All passengers must be able to enter and exit the basket without assistance and must be able to adopt the landing position;
- We are unable to carry passengers at any stage of pregnancy;
- CASA regulations prohibit the carriage of persons who because of any disability are unable to follow the pilots instructions or require special assistance;
- Passengers are not permitted to fly within 24 hours of completing a single no-decompression scuba dive, within 48 hours of having completed a series of decompression dives or within 7 days of any technical (mixed gas) dives.