At Fly Me To The Moon Hot Air Ballooning we have developed a team building program with a difference, your team becomes actively involved in the pre-flight planning, rigging, inflation and in-flight management of a balloon flight.
The team building program is suited for groups of 6 – 10 people. The group will be split into teams of two or three that will each be allocated specific tasks essential to the safe operation of the balloon. The tasks assigned to the groups include :
- obtaining the weather briefing;
- determining a suitable launch site given the prevailing weather conditions;
- unloading and rigging the balloon;
- conducting the pre-flight check of the balloon;
- inflating the balloon;
- in-fllight navigation;
- in-flight fuel management;
- liason with Air Traffic Control;
- monitoring Search and Rescue requirements;
- de-rigging and stowing the balloon.
The specific team building tasks allocated on the morning of your exercise can be tailored to challenge individual team members. Safety overview, instruction and guidance is provided by our experienced flight instructors and ground crew.
Following the flight we provide a post exercise debrief over breakfast.
The program can be tailored to suit individual client team building needs and preferences.