Fly Me To The Moon is a socially responsible business. Our resources are limited but we do provide community support through a range of initiatives.
We try to support community organisations that provide services for a broad cross section of the community. Examples of recent community support efforts that we have assisted include :
- Energex Sunshine Coast Rescue Helicopter
- RACQ Gold Coast Rescue Helicopter
- Royal Children’s Hospital
- Queensland Radium Institute
- Guide Dogs for the Blind
- Royal Flying Doctor Service
- Camp Quality
We encourage other people to support these causes.
Organisations seeking support should email us with a brief proposal.