Hot Air Ballooning Photo Competition
Hot air balloons make a fantastic photography subject and we have launched an international photography competition in search of the world’s best ballooning images. Whilst the theme is hot air ballooning your images can cover the whole range of ballooning activities, equipment and the people and places involved in the ballooning experience provided the connection with the theme is apparent to the judging panel.
The competition will run for 12 months from the 1st March 2010 through to the 28th February 2011. There are monthly prizes for the best images recieved during each month. Monthly prize winners will also be displayed in the Competition Gallery on this website and will go into running for the grand final prize of ……….
- Each entrant may submit up to four original images per month during the competition period.
- Entrants are only permitted to enter one of the three competition sections.
- Student for entrants who are engaged in full time study at a school, college or university;
- Client for entrants who have flown as a passenger with Fly Me To The Moon – Hot Air Ballooning; and
- Open for all other entrants.
- All entries must be submitted via the online competition entry form.
- Files must be between 500kb and 2 Mb in size and JPG format.
- Images must be the entrants original work.
- Images must contain an element or elements which link to the hot air balloon theme of the competition.
- The judge decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The full Competition Terms and Conditions can be found on this website.